Natural products of wool feltOrganic & sustainable
Accurate protectionSpecially adapted to each device
Top reviewsOver 470 positive reviews
Made in GermanyWool felt products manufactured in GER
WildTech CameraStrap lite – for creative, nature-loving individualists.
Inspired by the magnificent colours and the functional materials of our nature and the passion for minimalistic custom design and photography we have developed the WildTech CameraStrap.
- The CameraStrap is manufactured in precise hand craft "Made in Germany" in combination of high-quality, natural materials.
- The outside of the fabric is made of robust wool felt (100% merino wool).
- We use an ultra-soft but also very hard-wearing material (made of organic cotton) for the inside of the fabric. The ultra-soft material prevents any unpleasant sweating and friction on your neck as you know from the conventional camera straps.
- The special feature: The narrow and durable strap is fixed securely with an extra strong sewing thread along the whole fabric part.
It allows you to use even heavy camera-lens combinations.
The WildTech CameraStrap provides - in any everyday situation - a reliable and optimal wearing comfort even during long periods.
Furthermore attracts our diverse selection of 17 incomparably beautiful colours, compared to the black camera straps, which are supplied usually.
An absolute stylish eye-catcher!
Type: CameraStrap, camera shoulder strap, camera neck strap
Production technique: handmade in Germany
Suitable for: digital reflex camera, DSLR-camera , system camera
Style: minimalistic, simple, nature-loving
Total length: 100 -120 cm (adjustable)
Fabric part: 70 cm long x 2,5 cm wide
- Width: 1 cm
- Length untied: 31 cm
- Length tied: max. 25 cm
Own weight: 45 g
- outside of the fabric: 100 % wool felt (merino wool), 3 mm thick, made in Germany
- inside of the fabric: 100 % organic cotton from controlled organic cultivation (moleskin), ultra-soft but also very hard-wearing, made in Germany
- fixing loops: made from hard-wearing, yarn-dyed polypropylene (PP), certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1, made in Germany