Your WildTech felt product is made exclusively from 100 % fine and pure merino wool – „handmade in Germany“!
Pure wool felt combines the best features of nature because of the natural fat content of the wool and the material density. Felt is not only robust, durable , heat- and cold-insulating, but also water- and dirt-repellent. One can say it is "self-cleaning“.
To ensure you can fully enjoy your WildTech product, please observe the care and washing instructions:
- Ligth soiling: e.g. dust, crumb or dried-on dirt can be removed by beating, vacuuming or by wiping the soiled area with a damp cloth.
- Normal soiling: Remove stains by hand-washing with soap sud (the use of cold water and oil restoring wool detergent is recommended).
- Heavy soiling: We recommend dry-cleaning.
- Drying: In no way wool felt should be wrung out or brushed! Dab the fabric with a cloth, if necessary pull it in shape while it is wet and let it dry flat in the shade. Thus, the wool fibers can not deform and the felting process is suppressed.
- Odors: Odors generally disappear by themselves (z.B. cigarette smoke, fat smells). To speed up the process the product can also be aired outside.
- Remove lint: Protruding hair fibers (felt) or lint can be eleminated easily and quickly with a pilling shaver or hair trimmer.
Linting (also known as pilling) results from the seperation of isolated material fibers from the fabric over time, who are formed by rubbing and chafing to small nodules on the felt surface.
Pilling as well as slight colour variations and minor inclusions of natural fibers or wool fibers on the felt surface are the evidence for a 100% natural origin of the material and thus also for a high quality natural product.
See for yourself the quality of our products and the best features of natural felt!
With best greetings
your WildTech Team
Blog Read our news
Unsere iPad Pro Schutzhüllen jetzt auch mit der Option "geeignet für Magic Keyboard"
Die passenden Sleeves & Schutzhüllen für die neue iPhone Generation sind jetzt im Online- Shop erhältlich.
Wie Sie Keimherde auf Ihren mobilen Geräten wie Smartphone, Tablet & Co vermeiden können.