Minimalistic, stylish, functional - WildTech DeckCover for Ableton Push
The WildTech DeckCover has been developed especially for Ableton Push. Consisting of 100% high-quality merino-woolfelt, the DeckCover protects your Push-Controller, by covering it quickly and easily like a second skin layer. The cables of your Ableton Push can remain plugged in without any problem.
The DeckCover provides protection against dust, scratches, spots and liquid thanks to the fitting covering form and the valuable qualities of real woolfelt. It also maintains the value of your electronic music gear in the long term.
Compared to plastic covers, WildTech DeckCover is compact, light and space-saving – ideal for use in a studio, a club, on events or whereever you want to follow up your music passion.
From natural and discreet up to bright and colourful - choose your favourite colour of a large range of colours, which expresses your music and your personality the best.
- protection against dust, dirt, scratches, liquid and light impacts
- adapted to fit perfectly with a recess for control dial
- easy handling: lay down the DeckCover over the Push-Controller
- 100 % fine and pure merino-wool
- 17 extraordinary colours
- handmade in Germany
- dimensions (LxWxH): 37,8 x 30 x 3,2 cm
- weight: 470 g
You will find more informationen about material properties and care instructions about woollfelt here: open link
Your device is not listed?
You want to use the DeckCover for your device which is not listed in our range of products? We also manufacture custom sizes – specifically handcrafted for your device. Visit our product category Individual DeckCover or contact us directly.
An excellent customer support is our highest priority! We are pleased to offer you our personal and competent customer support from the initial contact to the after-sale-service via mail, live-chat or telephone.
- Protection function water-, dirt-repellent and robust
- Perfect fit Optimal protection thanks to model-exact manufacturing
- Natural product no chemical substances
- Material 100% merino wool-felt 3mm (x2)
- Seam Contrast stitching in light-grey
- Manufacture Handmade in Germany
Often bought together